Thursday, October 14, 2010

FEAR NOT THE APPROACH

Hello everyone, my name is Adrian Sims. I have been in this class for sometime with you guys and have noticed that no one has really taken the advantage of meeting new people. Why? If you are shy, by no means do I ever want you to approach me and talk to me!!!! lol jk. Don't worry about the approach if your introducing yourself to others. People generally are outgoing- especially me =) I am the student that appears to be Hispanic, with black hair, and brown eyes. You may have seen me with a deck of cards, leather jacket, and bracelet. I love to meet new people; so just make yourself known to me or I'll just come and meet you for myself.

Interesting Fact about myself: Goal is to become an Actor, Stand up Comedian, as well as Street Magician.
- if you'd like- feel free to rewrite this blog post in your own personality.
- comment with a description of you, your name, and Interesting Fact.
XD Have a wonderful life- live it to the fullest!

No comments:

Post a Comment